How does it work?
After 5 sec.
After 1 min.
After 5 min.
Why diatomaceous earth?
Fully natural material
Diatomaceous earth, also known as “sea grass”, is a mineral formed from the fossilized remains of aquatic microorganisms.
Prevention of bacteria and mold.
Our exclusive technology is integrated into all our products. When humidity reaches the surface, the material traps bacteria and parasites, depriving them of their source of moisture, which dries them out and eliminates them.
Diatomaceous earth can hold up to 150% of its weight in water thanks to its millions of pores, which promotes fast evaporation of moisture.
Frequently asked questions (FAQ):
Diatomaceous earth, or seaweed, is a natural mineral made from the fossilized remains of tiny aquatic organisms.
Diatomaceous earth has natural antimicrobial properties, acting physically without the use of chemicals or toxins. In its raw state, it attracts and retains bacteria and parasites, drying them out and eliminating them.
We do not add any dyes or additional substances to our diatomaceous earth, thus preserving its natural color. However, due to its light hue, it can stain in the presence of dirt or darker liquids.
- In case of spills, blot away excess liquid before it is absorbed.
- For light stains, dampen the product and use sandpaper gently.
- For more stubborn stains, you can apply small amounts of diluted bleach or hydrogen peroxide.
If your stone is broken and unusable in its current state, you can put pieces in a cotton bag and place it in a shoe cabinet, wardrobe, toilet, or drawer to absorb moisture or deodorize it.
- Handle the diatomite gently. It could break if it falls or undergoes a shock.
- Let the product dry naturally and avoid direct exposure to the sun or near a heat source.
- Do not use soap or detergent to wash it as they can alter its absorbency and stain it.
- Do not expose the diatomite to colored or greasy substances, as they can stain it.
If you notice that the absorption capacity has decreased, lightly sand the surface with the sandpaper provided with it and wipe the powder with a damp cloth.
Please turn your product upside down for a while so that it regains its original flat shape.